The meetings held across five Joint UN-Government Results Groups (RGs):
- RG 1. People-centered Governance and Rule of Law
- RG 2. Sustainable economic diversification, competitive private and financial sectors, enhanced trade and promotion
- RG 3. Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate change adaptation and increased resilience
- RG 4. Quality, inclusive affordable health and social protection services
- RG 5. Quality, inclusive and affordable education and skilling systems
The participants of each Joint Results Group representing the UN Agencies and line ministries that are part of the UNSDCF reported on the progress made in implementation of the Joint Work Plans (JWPs) for 2022. The challenges faced in the implementation of JWPs were discussed.
During the meetings, the Joint Results Groups were introduced to the main findings of the Common Country Analysis of Turkmenistan prepared by the UN Country Team and presented by RCO Economist.
At the end of the meeting, the participants discussed the activities of the Joint Work Plans for 2023 with the focus on the priority areas of cooperation and the results of the Common Country Analysis. They have also agreed to finalize the Joint Work Plans by the end of January 2023 and submit to Steering Committee in February 2023.